My opponent finally got his revenge and couldn't help gloating since I had scored 3.5 / 4 in our previous games that were not closely contested. I will probably get around to annotating this game sooner or later; for now I will publish the score as a way of holding myself accountable.
I now have 3.5 / 5 in the club championship which means that my chances of winning the tournament are very slight. The tournament has about 45 players including 6 experts.
My Results After 5 Rounds
- Black vs. 1543. Two Knights, Ulvestad. Win
- White vs. 1655. Nimzo-Indian, Reshevsky. Win
- Black vs. 1995. Two Knights, Giuoco Pianissimo. Draw
- White vs. 1903. Nimzo-Indian, Reshevsky. Win
- White vs. 2055. French, Two Knights. Loss