- Kramnik solves mate in 5 puzzles in 3 moves. 2 moves against Topalov.
- Other players start the game with 8 pawns; Kramnik starts with 8 miniature replicas of Chuck Norris.
- An "antipositional" move is defined as one that would not have been played by Kramnik.
- Kramnik can castle by hand with his toes.
- Kramnik cannot have a backward pawn-- if this appears so, it is actually the board that is oriented backwards.
- Other players start the game with 2 bishops; Kramnik starts with 2 Popes.
- Boden's mate actually left Boden when she heard that Kramnik was in town.
- Opening Theory that is actually played by Kramnik becomes Opening Fact.
- Caissa was a Thracian dryad known as the "goddess of chess", but she prefers to be referred to as, "Kramnik's bitch."
- Kramnik does not calculate variations-- he only calculates the enemy king's life expectancy.
Ten facts you may not know about Volodya Kramnik: